Writing on Stone Enemy Retreat Car Seat Belt Cover 7''x12.6''
From the Designer:
My family and I recently went to the Writing on Stone Provincial Park. It is a sacred place for Blackfoot people. There are petroglyphs detailing battles and historical times passed. Seeing the sandstone pillars and rattlesnakes made the idea for this special design come to mind.
Can you find the rattlesnake in the pattern? There is a battle scene etched into the sandstone walls that is believed to tell of a Blackfoot victory over its enemies. It is a special place that we look forward to revisiting and paying homage to our Blackfoot ancestors. This custom car seat belt cover not only keeps your shoulder from uncomfortable rubbing, but also
makes your boring gray seat belt more fun and lively.
• 100% polyester tricot fabric for comfort and protection.
• Overall size: 7" x 12.6"; folds to 2.5" width.
• Velcro closure allows for easy installment and removal.
• Soft hemmed edge for durability and comfortable touch.
• Machine washable on cold cycle and drip dry.