Writing on Stone Enemy Retreat Multi-Function Diaper Backpack (Model 1688)
From the Designer:
My family and I recently went to the Writing on Stone Provincial Park. It is a sacred place for Blackfoot people. There are petroglyphs detailing battles and historical times passed. Seeing the sandstone pillars and rattlesnakes made the idea for this special design come to mind.
Can you find the rattlesnake in the pattern? There is a battle scene etched into the sandstone walls that is believed to tell of a Blackfoot victory over its enemies. It is a special place that we look forward to revisiting and paying homage to our Blackfoot ancestors. Be a mummy or dad with style. This multi-function diaper backpack can make you look fashionable
and carefree for its vogue style and multiple practical pockets.
• Made of high-grade nylon, durable and fashionable.
• Wide open design, large interior with 1 zippered pocket and 3 elastic pockets.
• One front section with 3 elastic pockets and 1 net pocket for milk bottles and other items.
• Padded back panel and adjustable shoulder straps for ultra comfort and stability.
• Unisex design makes the diaper bag a nice choice for both mom and dad.