Ovila Mailhot Design : In Ones Element Teal Laptop Handbags 13"
Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations.
* 11.28 Oz. Made of lightweight and water-resistant neoprene.
* Sized in 13.11"(W) x 9.53"(H) x 0.79"(D).
* Two-side printing, using advanced Printing technology, vibrant color.
* Double zipper, thick padding edge, provides the ultimate level of protection for the laptop.
* Adjustable shoulder strap for easy and comfortable carrying.