Ovila Mailhot Design : In Ones Element Blush Saddle Bag/Large (Model 1649)
Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. "I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
* 17.95 Oz. Made from Oxford cloth with gold-tone hardware.
* Single zippered top inside closure, flap front closure with magnetic snap closure.
* Inner zipper pocket on back wall and a back zipper pocket.
* PU Leather cross body shoulder strap with adjustable length.
* Dimensions: 10.24"(L) x 4.13"(W) x 8.66"(H).