Ovila Mailhot Design : In Ones Element Blush Oven Mitt & Pot Holder
Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations.
A must-have item for your modern home cooking. The oven mitt & pot holder provides
maximum protection for your hands as well as brighten your mood when cooking.
• The outside is made of 420D silver coating fabric (100% polyester).
• The Inside is made of 190T siver coating fabric (100% polyester).
• The stuffing is constructed with non-woven fabric and cotton.
• Provides maximum protection for your hands when cooking.
• Features hanging hook for easy storage and hanging.
• The oven mitt measures approximately 10.8 inch x 5.5 inch
• The pot holder measures approximately 8.2 inch x 8.2 inch
• Wash with warm soapy water. Machine wash cold with like colors. No bleach. Tumble dry low or line dry.
Ideal image size in pixels (W * H):
Pot Holder: 1246 x 1227 or Higher / 150 dpi
Oven Mitt: 1288 x 1696 or Higher / 150 dpi