Ovila Mailhot Design : In Ones Element Blush Car Seat Belt Cover 7''x12.6'' (Pack of 2)
Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. "I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
This custom car seat belt cover not only keeps your shoulder from uncomfortable rubbing, but also
makes your boring gray seat belt more fun and lively.
• 100% polyester tricot fabric for comfort and protection.
• Overall size: 7" x 12.6"; folds to 2.5" width.
• Velcro closure allows for easy installment and removal.
• Soft hemmed edge for durability and comfortable touch.
• Machine washable on cold cycle and drip dry.