Ovila Mailhot Design : In Ones Element Blush Ultra-Soft Micro Fleece Blanket 50"x60"
Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
Features an ultra-soft flannel with a premium no-fade print, this is a perfect match for sofa and couch. Use it for snuggling while relaxing or watching TV.
• Made from flannel(100% polyester) that keeps you warm.
• Lightweight and durable can be folded away compactly.
• Features a premium no-fade print with beautiful color vibrancy.
• One-side Printing, 50"(W) x 60"(L)
• Machine washable and dries quickly.