Ovila Mailhot Design : In Ones Element Blush All Over Print Bomber Jacket for Women
Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
This all over print jacket with ribbed stand-up collar, elastic cuffs and elasticized hem is casual regular fit. Featuring classic bomber jacket look, this jacket is suitable for any outdoor activity.
• 17.02 Oz. Designed for fashion people.
• Zip at front, two pouch pockets.
• Material (garment body and lining): 100% polyester.
• Material (Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem): 75% rayon, 25% spandex.
• Machine wash cold. The print on garment body is unable to fade.
Available Size: XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL
Note: There might be ±5% deviation in length for manual measurement and production processes.